If you are a horse owner in our area, moving to our area, or searching for your next equine companion, we are here to help. At Eastern Equine Associates, we offer state-of-the-art mobile equine veterinary care, open communication between our veterinarians and clients, and strive for excellent customer service. We appreciate being able to answer your questions, and most importantly – we want to. If you want to know what services we offer, please click on our Services link. Here is our version of “the fine print”:
- We accept payment in the form of: Cash, Debit/Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), and Care Credit.
- We Do accept personal checks as a form of payment, but only from well-established clients. (**We reserve the right to refuse checks as a form of payment from any client, especially if we have had one or more returned checks**).
- All returned checks will have a penalty fee of $30.00 added to the associated balance total.
- We expect full payment at the time of service. We Do Not extend any options for billing.
- Our appointments are scheduled with an approximate 30-minute arrival window. This allows for drive time estimations, traffic flow, and horses that may be mildly uncooperative. If for any reason, one of our veterinarians is later than your 30-minute arrival window. You will be notified by phone call or text.
If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your horse, please contact us today at (252) 571-2297. We look forward to working with you and your horse(s).